Are you a fan of mail-order subscription boxes? I really enjoy trying them out. From dog toys to snacks, it’s fun receiving a curated box full of surprise products each month. I recently subscribed to the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box service and I must say I’ve been quite happy with the content of the boxes. For $19.95 per month, Vegan Cuts will deliver 4-7 paraben-free & cruelty-free products to your doorstep every month. The majority of products are organic and natural from great brands including Pacifica and Acure Organics.
Here’s a breakdown of July’s Beauty Box:
- Pacifica Supernatural Eyeshadow Trio ($10 value) – The pinkish and gold tones of these shadows turned me off at first, but during application they blended nicely and left a lovely sheen of sparkling color.
- The Wonder Seed Hemp Hand Lotion ($13 value) – This lovely lavender scented lotion is infused with hemp seed oil to nourish dry hands.
- Everclen Cream Facial Cleanser (sample size) – Everclen’s cleanser is fragrance free, pH balanced, non-comedogenic, and hypoallergenic — perfect for sensitive skin.
- Bedrock & Bloom Smart Ash Tooth Powder (sample size) – Natural tooth powders seem to be all the rage right now. Smart Ash is made from coconut charcoal and bentonite clay, which can help whiten and remineralize teeth.
- Osea Daily Moisturizer (sample size) – A lightweight moisturizer crafted from the highest quality, naturally-sourced ingredients that are vegan and biodegradable.
Overall, the products in the box exceeded the value of what I paid for it. Aside from price, I always have a fun time discovering natural beauty brands and the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box has been a great way to sample new products.