I recently received the “Falling for Beauty” Vegan Cuts Beauty Box for October and I think it’s probably one of the best beauty boxes so far. The products in this box are awesome and I think the overall value is superb. Here’s a breakdown:
- Jersey Shore Cosmetics Gold Leaf Highlighter ($15) – This highlighter is gorgeous! It’s subtle yet shiny enough to give skin a natural-looking luminous glow. The tube is small so it’s perfect for carrying in your purse.
- Luxie Beauty Makeup Brush ($12) – This angled makeup brush is ideal for blending eye makeup and has super soft bristles.
- Ariel Co. Organic Hair Mask ($13) – This hair mask is comprised of 5 oils to hydrate, strengthen and add shine to hair.
- Le Beurre Shop Shea Butter Body Cream ($7.50) – Wowza. This stuff is thick like cookie dough and smells delicious. This shea butter lotion infused with jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and vitamin E is guaranteed to keep your hands hydrated throughout the cold weather seasons.
- October Fields Lip Balm ($3.50) – The plant based ingredients provide exceptional moisture. This vegan lip balm is smooth and scent-free.
- True Moringa Body Oil ($2) – I’ve been drinking moringa tea lately, but I didn’t know about moringa oil. This cold-pressed oil is anti-aging and intensely hydrating.
Total price paid = $19.95 / Total value of products = $53 (!!)